Our Stakeholders Accomplish Amazing Things
A Stake in Your Success
Our employees are an important asset to our family. We refer to them as stakeholders because they have a stake in our ability to help win the fight against cancer every day. Our stakeholders know everything they do on a daily basis ultimately supports the care of our patients and caregivers. As a result, they are driven to make a difference in the lives of others.
Welcome to a place where you are encouraged to innovate. A place where you have the support of a dynamic team of coworkers, and where you are empowered to make decisions that best serve our patients. We invite you to join our unique team of individuals who are extremely passionate about what they do.
Work Hard. Get Rewarded. Make a Difference.
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America, we value the outstanding achievements of our stakeholders, and we reward their efforts through the Stakeholder-to-Stakeholder incentive program.
We consider it vitally important to take good care of ourselves with the same personalized, whole-person care we provide every patient. Our benefits philosophy empowers stakeholders with the options, resources, and incentives needed for success.
Leading Treatment and Care
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Full-suite insurance: Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- College Tuition Benefit and Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250
- Plenty of optional benefits, including a Long-Term Care Program and Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Vacation/personal time/sick time
- Unum® Work/Life Balance Program
- On-site fitness classes / wellness initiatives
- The Nutritional Supplement Benefit
- Healthy Awards Program to reward participation in health-promoting activities
Leading Treatment and Care
- Advanced treatments in oncology
- Integrative care models
- World-class hospitals and medical staff
- 2014 Named on the top 40 Most Admired Companies in Arizona by AZ Business Magazine
- 2015 Dr. Shauna Birdsall named “Top Docs” by Phoenix Magazine
- 2015 Winner of AZ Business Magazine’s Healthcare Leadership Award for Hospital of the Year
- 2015 Matt McGuire named a 2016 AZ Business Leader in the category of Healthcare: Cancer Treatment
- 2015 Dr. Glen Weiss named a 2016 AZ Business Leader in the category of Healthcare: Medical Research
- 2016 Best of Our Valley – Best Hospital Group, AZ Foothills Magazine
- 2016 Molly Stockley named as one of the 2016 Phoenix Business Journal Outstanding Women in Business
- 2016 Winner of AZ Business Magazine’s Healthcare Leadership Award for Researcher of the Year: Dr. Glen Weiss
- 2016 Dr. Shauna Birdsall and Dr. Noah Horowitz named “Top Docs” by Phoenix Magazine
To learn more about the benefits at CTCA®, please review our benefits pamphlet.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify, change, or revoke any of the plans, programs, practices or policies described here, as CTCA may require, with or without notice at any time.
Job Opportunities at Western Regional Medical Center
We are leading the fight against cancer. Every day stakeholders at CTCA have a vital role in making our patients' experience the best they possibly can be. It takes great people like you to help us win the fight against cancer. We are seeking dedicated stakeholders in the following areas:
Get full benefits and the chance to practice collaborative evidence-based medicine.
Clinical & Patient Support Opportunities
Deliver compassionate care that produces superior outcomes and results.
Administrative & Hospitality Services Opportunities
Make lasting impressions on our patients at every touchpoint during their stay.
Professional & Management Opportunities
From accounting to IT, our professional and management careers offer great pay and benefits.
Students & Recent Graduates
From internships to fellowships, there are many ways you can start your career at CTCA.
Not sure which area is best for you? Click here to search all jobs!
Interested in learning more about our community or our volunteer opportunities? Click Here.
CTCA is the home of integrative and compassionate cancer care.
We never stop searching for and providing powerful and innovative therapies to heal the whole person, improve quality of life and restore hope.
To be recognized and trusted by the people living with cancer as the premier center for healing and hope.
You and your healing are at the center of our hearts, minds and actions, every day.
Our Stakeholder Bond
As Stakeholders, we trust and value each other as special members of the CTCA family. We appreciate one another's unique talents, optimism and energy.
We are empowered to make a difference and we are grateful for the dedication and devotion we share with our patients and one another every day.
We are the heart of the Mother Standard®. We offer compassion, trust, healing and hope for those who need it most. We recognize our exceptional contributions, and strive to make CTCA the best place to work.
Together we celebrate our commitment to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of one another, and the people we serve.
Available Jobs at Western Regional Medical Center
If you are a previous applicant, please log in below to access your account. Once logged in you can apply to additional positions, update your information, or view your active applications.Click Here