This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Merchant Services
Diet Office Clerk
|Location:||Western Regional Medical Center|
|Department:||335006 Culinary Service-Clerical|
|Shift Hours / Days:|
|Hours / Pay Period:|
|Job Function:||Support Services|
Responsible for maintaining the patient diet information via computrition which assures each patient receives the appropriate diet, nutritional supplements and/or tube feedings. The individual will manage the phone lines into the diet office, modify patient menus, prepare meal tickets prior to each meal service, and print labels/reports.
Experience / Education
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Nutrition background preferred.
- Must hold a currently dated Food Handler's Card
- A.O.S in the Culinary Arts or Pro Chef certification from the American Culinary Federation
- 2-4 years previous experience in well-respected establishment required
- Previous computrition experience preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of computer usage in the workplace and good verbal/ writing skills
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate professional phone communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions, good communication skills