HRIS Business Analyst IT - IS - Full Time
HRIS Business Analyst - IS - Full Time
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture Of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. Those are just a few of the ways we empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs and related systems. The role is responsible for the design of systems to parallel overall business strategies. Acts as the internal expert in terms of system capabilities, and is also responsible for knowing what changes have been made to the base system. Additional responsibilities include: documenting functional and technical requirements, mapping process flows, documenting test plans, conducting system testing, documenting user manuals, and administering training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with customers to understand their system requirements. Maps process models, designs technical solutions to satisfy requirements, and completes formal system testing.
- Works with vendors to be current on product features, and to support the alignment of the CTCA implementation strategy with the product’s roadmap. Using this information, he/she educates the CTCA end-users on available functionality.
- Monitors system performance and reports anomalies, errors, inaccuracies or inefficiencies. Makes recommendations as needed.
- Programs and configures changes to the application, interfaces, and database to ensure that the systems operate according to the end-user’s needs.
- Collaborates closely with the user community and IS leadership to provide support for systems, projects and initiatives. Trains, educates, and instructs users on features, operation, and usage of software systems.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures for specific systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of IT experience.
- 3-5 years specific to Talent, Payroll and HRIS system administration and business analysis.
- 3+ years experience in software implementation is required.
- 1+ years of project management experience is required.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Performs system maintenance, including the following tasks: review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Maintains system tables. Documents process and results.
- Provides production support, including; provide support for HRIS/Talent systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Manages projects/process improvement, including the following tasks: apply change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality. Identifies and understand issues, problems and opportunities.
- Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions. Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions.
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Uses this data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Maintains data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Conducts Workday training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in Workday with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques.
- Experience with Workday or Infor/Lawson Global HR v11 modules highly preferred.
- Configuring security and organization setup.
- Configuring and setup of Workday Talent & Performance modules.
- Configuring and setup of Absence Management modules.
- Experience with Workday or Infor/Lawson Global HR Compensation module & Merit planning
- Knowledge of compensation grade structure, eligibility rules, and job profiles required
- Experience with Taleo Business Edition v17 welcome
- Experience with Kronos v8 welcome
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to interpret and map current state of back office practices, and align them with available applications.
- Must posses a solid understanding of appropriate back office workflows, commercially available technology, relational database concepts, and package system implementations.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience utilizing MS Project as a project management tool preferred.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness. CTCA Stakeholders form the team of experts who deliver evidence-based clinical therapies, supported by state-of-the art technology and whole person support, including nutrition, mind-body medicine and naturopathic medicine, among many others. We never stop fighting and we always care for each patient as a whole person.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. We are fighters at heart and we look for people who delight serving patients. The power, determination and beauty of the human spirit will enrich and energize you. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers and apply today.