We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Responsible for all steps associated with managing all pre-employment testing, new hire paperwork processing, and Workday administration for new hires and transfers. Manages required licensure and certifications for all positions. Serves as the center’s regional resource for the HRIS system, Workday. Maintains confidentiality in the interactions with all Stakeholders and at all levels of the organization.
- Manages and coordinates pre-employment testing to include assessments, health screens, background checks and I-9 verification.Provides results to Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) so that appropriate hiring determinations are made.Prepares offer letters as appropriated and directed by the TAP or Talent Business Partner
- Coordinates the processing of new hire paperwork and inputs necessary information into the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) meeting Payroll deadlines.Ensures successful on boarding of new hires and maintains complete and accurate staffing documentation as required by law.
- Serve as the point of contact, and subject matter expert for Workday processes and content. Provides data entry, tracking, information distribution and report creation and generation for Talent on recruitment metrics to include but is not limited to Time to Fill, Board Report data, Position Control, etc.
- Manages staff licensure and certification program for all new hires, ensuring licensure and/or certification is active and in good standing.Audit primary source verification to meet Joint Commission compliance.Manages certification bonus program according to guidelines and initiates actions in Workday accordingly
- Provides administrative support to the Talent team.Schedules, organizes meetings, talent assessments, interviews, travel arrangements for out of state candidates.Provides support to the administrative reception function as needed (vacation coverage, etc.)
- Associates Degree is required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous experience in an administrative/coordinator type capacity is required.
- Previous experience working an HRIS system or ATS system is preferred.
- Previous experience working within the Human Resources field is preferred.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.