Employer Engagement Specialist
Employer Engagement Specialist
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Employer Relations Specialist manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to self-funded employers in Arizona and surrounding key markets. Builds relationships with employer / group clients and serves as the primary point of contact for overall service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. The primary objective of this role is to develop relationships with key employers and health plans to engage their employees and members at their time of need as it relates to cancer services and support. This will also include working with their program partners and vendors to identify employees with risk factors, criteria for screenings or recently diagnosed through programs and services such as health concierge, disease management, on-site clinics, 2nd opinions and health coaches.
- Manages regional relationship with HR/Benefits leaders of employer clients in Phoenix and surrounding key markets and states.This includes:
- Promoting CTCA’s employer program and health advocacy programs,
- Working with employer’s partners and vendors to enhance care coordination between employer and CTCA,
- Organize and host employer screening events on-site at WRMC,
- Provide employee communication to employer clients regarding CTCA’s available services, and
- Represent WRMC at various employee benefits and health events.
- Identifies and reports unmet needs and opportunities from the marketplace to the Employer Engagement Manager and assists with designing and implementing new offerings and program enhancements.
- Partners with Sales and other matrix Stakeholders to respond to complex broker, client and customer inquiries, non-routine problems and ensures client satisfaction with programs and services. Also target new employer prospects for increased opportunity for Sales to drive new business to WRMC.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years working in healthcare required
- 1-3 years working with a health plan preferred
- Previous account management experience.
- Clear aptitude as a leader, administrator and negotiator.
- Ability to manage through systems and influence direct and matrix partners to drive deliverables and results.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills; Planning/organizational/prioritization skills; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work.
- Strong presentation & influencing skills.
- Consultative and Results driven.
- Knowledge of health care and employee benefits to include many or all of the following: product knowledge, wellness/health advocacy, marketing processes, account management and knowledge of administrative operations.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.