Employer Relations Mgr
Employer Relations Manager
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
Grows the annual number of cancer patients who seek treatment at Western Regional Medical Center (Goodyear) from the broader region and its target markets. Achieves annual patient attribution goals by:
- Developing and securing targeted relationships with self-funded employers who fall under a current national payer contract (i.e. Cigna, BCBS) in order to channel patients to Western Regional Medical Center in Goodyear, Arizona.
- Securing targeted relationships with self-funded employers who are in a contractual relationship with CTCA via the Direct-to-Employer (DTE) agreement
- Identifying and pursuing meaningful relationships with contracted insurers and their staffs (Sales Reps/Acct. Managers/Health Engagement Teams/Health Promotion Teams, etc.) to expand awareness of the employer outreach program and garner client referrals.
Fluent in and able to articulate unique CTCA technology, clinical pathways, model of care and all other clinical, financial and business operations. Functions as the principal interface between employers, payers and the CTCA team, coordinating with the Regional Manager of Strategic Markets. Develops and deploys oncology based preventative and educational services based upon each partner’s unique needs and measures each approach to ensure resources are allocated to activities that are valuable to CTCA and its partners. Creates and delivers presentations and communication materials to drive patient acquisition through strategic payor and employer partnerships.
- Minimum of BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Nursing (BSN) or clinical/related field
- MBA/graduate degree desirable
- 5-7 years clinical or marketing management experience
- 2 years previous healthcare (provider, payer, broker) experience
- Strong written and verbal (public speaking) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience planning, developing and executing complex strategic plans, complete with budgets, objectives, tactics
- Self-directed and proactive in planning how work gets done
- Fluent clinical operations, technology and model of care
- Conversant in CTCA unique technology/programs including IORT/Breast, DTH, GI/pancreatic and metronomic chemo, Lung/HDRBT/Navigational Bronchoscopy, Genomic/Personalized Medicine, etc.
- Fluent in understanding and articulation of benefit plan design, networks, and broker/employer/payer relationship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.