Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Monday: 11:00am- 7:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am- 7:00pm
Wednesday 3:00pm- 11:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am- 7:00pm
Friday 11:00am- 7:00pm
Contributes to the integrated hospital network by assuming responsibility for incoming and outbound calls as well as paging of staff, emergency codes and maintaining hospital wide directories. The provided service allows for overall smooth functioning of the hospital.
- Answer all calls received timely and accurately. Appropriately triage and route the calls as requested. Process and document paging requests.
- Monitor and respond to emergency codes 24/7, adhering to policy and procedure for each code.
- Perform patient registration (ADT) transactions as required. Shift driven. Switchboard covers registration evenings and weekends.
- Maintain hospital directories including Intranet and inter- departmental directories as well as the paging software directory.
- Monitor outer entrances via videophone. Allow access according to policy.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Director of Guest Services, including patient travel, guestroom schedules, and coordination with transportation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Reach Above Shoulder
Reaching at or Below Shoulder
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.