Palliative Medicine Physician
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is a national network of comprehensive cancer care and research centers as well as outpatient clinics. CTCA offers an integrated approach to cancer care that combines the disciplines of surgical, medical, and radiation oncology with groundbreaking precision medicine and cutting-edge clinical research. These traditional approaches are augmented by evidence-based supportive therapies designed to help patients enhance their quality of life during treatment and survivorship.
CTCA Phoenix is seeking a Palliative Medicine physician to provide inpatient and outpatient consultation services to oncology patients collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care. Our Palliative Medicine physicians participate in weekly multidisciplinary meetings to review active cases and educate staff as needed. This is a full-time hospital-based practice opportunity.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent
- Board certification/eligibility in hospice/palliative medicine
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure
- Experience in inpatient setting preferred
- Fellowship training in accredited palliative medicine preferred
- Benefits include generous compensation
- PTO and CME allowances
- Paid malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Health/life insurance
- 401(k) with match.
Interested candidates should submit an application below
EOE/ No J1 Visas