Patient Experience Specialist
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Patient Experience Specialist will ensure that the delivery of service standards is met by monitoring and reviewing New Patient Intake calls, chats, and records created in the Salesforce system. The Patient Experience Specialist is responsible for utilizing resources (Verint, Salesforce, QA forms, training sessions, job aids, etc.) to facilitate effective review of calls/chats and provide coaching for performance. The Patient Experience Specialist is accountable for utilizing QA forms and monitoring that Business rules and service expectations are met. The specialist will be responsible for aggregating and compiling patient experience survey results and work closely with the training team/leadership team on ongoing training/coaching needed for the reps. This role requires someone with exceptional listening, customer service, and analytical skills.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- 3-5 years of proven experience within a call center environment/Customer Services/Sales and/or equivalent QA experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Leadership, Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred
- Background in healthcare preferred
- Knowledge of Quality Monitoring Software and Compliance Solution required, Verint preferred.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management platform is required, Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical System/EPIC preferred
- Strong initiative and judgement
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal/listening communication skills
- Strong organization/time management skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present across all levels of the organization; must be able to clearly articulate complex ideas both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build professional relationships within department and cross-functional teams while facilitating a collaborative environment; ability to influence the execution of programs
- Organized, self-motivated, and capable of working in a rapidly changing environment
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-08533