We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
To provide naturopathic medical care in conjunction with conventional oncology treatment for both inpatients and outpatients in an integrative team environment. Follows evidence-based best practices and standards of care per departmental guidelines.
- Obtains naturopathic medical histories, does physical exams, develops naturopathic assessments and formulates naturopathic treatment recommendations for both in and out patients as appropriate
- Documents all naturopathic care information in the electronic health record according to standards.
- Functions as part of an integrative team with the medical oncologist, dietitian, mind-body medicine therapist, care managers, and other providers
- Attends endorsement, pod endorsement, clinical care conferences, and tumor boards, as well as any other physician meetings.
- Maintain professional development, licensure and continuing medical education
- ND degree from a CNME accredited 4 year Naturopathic Medical School is required
- Licensure in Arizona as a Naturopathic Physician is required
- Two (2) years of experience in oncology-related clinical practice with experience working in integrative medicine or Five (5) years of experience in general clinical practice with a basic knowledge of oncology is required
- Current certification or potential participation in the preparation and examination process leading to certification in Naturopathic Oncology by the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology (ABNO).
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.