Rep, Guest Services
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Provide hospitality services to oncology patients and their families. The representative will graciously orient them to the onsite accommodations and hospital facilities to facilitate a positive experience, striving to exceed expectations. The representative will cater to all clientele, and provide exemplary service to those in his or her care. The representative demonstrates service excellence by delivering thorough, responsive feedback to all patients and employees.
- Responsible for making reservations and keys for patients and guests for onsite accommodations. This individual will work closely with other hospital departments, such as Scheduling and Transportation, and community vendors such as offsite hotels. They will ensure that all details are taken care of and communicated effectively to our guests in a timely manner
- Check guests in and out of onsite accommodations, greeting all visitors in a warm and professional manner and exceeding guests’ expectations. Demonstrate fiscal responsibility, handling financial transactions, including credit cards, cash and collection services. The representative will escort guests to their rooms, assist with luggage; provide guests with a tour of their room, onsite accommodations, and amenities. He/she will inform guests of hospital services, guest services, educational programming, social and leisure activities and special events. He/she will coordinate all guest requests for special arrangements and services, courteously and efficiently, and will ensure guest confidentiality. He/she will respect and adhere to all hospital and departmental policies, procedures, and guidelines
- The representative will represent Guest Services in a positive, professional, team oriented and cooperative manner. This individual will serve as on-call representative for Guest Services as required. He/she will cross train in Travel Scheduling to provide support to guests, and providing timely service and service recovery when necessary. He/she will be responsible for answering Guest Services phones in a professional manner and handling inquiries with excellent service efficiency. He/she will assist with documentation as needed
- The representative will maintain inventory of supplies for Outpatient Accommodations. He/she will notify Guest Services management and will take direction for supply acquisition as needed. He/she will serve as a good steward of resources
- The representative will assist Guest Services management with daily, monthly, and annual report generation. He/she will also generate and distribute daily census
- The representative will cross train in travel to serve as a backup coordinator. This individual must adhere to all travel guidelines.
- 2 years’ experience in customer service
- High School diploma or equivalent
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-05455