Supervisor, RN- $10K Sign On
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
This position manages the day-to-day operations of the Cancer Treatment Centers of America OCC at North Phoenix and assumes accountability and works under the direction of the Outpatient Care Center Group Practice Manager to ensure successful operations. This stakeholder will have oversight of financial performance, stakeholder engagement, patient retention and patient satisfaction. This position is responsible for ensuring that high quality patient care and customer service are delivered in the most cost-effective way. This stakeholder will execute plans to reach short and long-term goals and assure development and compliance with operating and capital budgets. He/she will monitor all key performance indicators and constantly identify and implement ideas for improvement and efficiencies. This position will partner and collaborate with various organization support functions such as talent, education, medical staff services and the administrative and physician leadership. He/she will work under the guidance and direction of the OCC Group Practice Manager to provide seamless and integrated service to our patients. This position will ensure OCC stakeholders provide the Mother Standard® of Care across the adult and geriatric spectrum. He/she will be responsible for inspiring and guiding other care team members to ensure enhanced patient outcomes through effective delegation in the exercise of his/her independent judgment. This position will ensure nursing care addresses physical, spiritual, emotional and educational needs of the patient, and will coordinate the plan of care with other healthcare professionals, support persons and all members of the healthcare team.
- Continuously monitors the operations and workflow and revises operational procedures as necessary in alignment with system practices to ensure efficiency and to drive expected results.
- Monitors the following key performance indicators:
- Finance – this includes ensuring proper controls and practices are followed and documented to secure the financial viability of the practice.
- Patient – ensures data is monitored on a regular basis and staff are constantly exhibiting behaviors and services that our patients expect and deserve.Will coach staff as appropriate to optimize the patient experience and lead by example creating a personalized experience for patients.
- Operations – identifies and implements areas for improvement and efficiencies including identified quality indicators.
- Engagement – ensures an environment that supports high Stakeholder and physician engagement and continued education and learning.
- Provides exceptional leadership and promotes teamwork and collaboration within the team.Assists with selection, onboarding, developing, rewarding, retaining, and provides transparent performance feedback to all Care Center staff and physicians.
- Collaborates with OCC Group Practice Manager, physicians, and key CTCA functions to ensure we provide seamless and integrated services to our patients and meet/exceed our established key performance metrics.
- Assists OCC Group Practice Manager to ensure compliance with various accrediting bodies and government agencies and performs all necessary reviews, audits, education, and training to maintain compliant status.
- Identifies physical maintenance and equipment needs and repairs and works with OCC Group Practice Manager to coordinate with internal or external resources.Resolves problems relating to the physical facility on a day-to-day basis to ensure the environment supports our Stakeholder’s safety and engagement and meets our patient’s expectations.
- Maintains competencies to function in any of the staff roles as needed to support efficient operations.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Cultivates an environment where The Mother Standard® of Care is delivered to each and every one of our patients.
- Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents the care of ambulatory patients. Directs the care delivered by Medical Assistants and other members of the healthcare team.
- Adheres to the infection control policies including but not limited to hand hygiene, asepsis, isolation practice, environmental service and employee health practice.
- Delegate tasks according to the Arizona Nurse Practice Act and job descriptions
- 4 years in an outpatient clinic setting with knowledge and experience in meeting/exceeding key performance metrics is required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) is required, Master of Science Degree in Nursing is preferred (MSN)
- Registered Nurse in Arizona is required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Proof of chemotherapy infusion certification and/or training upon hire
- Oncology experience is required
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) is preferred
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.
Job Reference #: 15642