We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Supervisor is responsible for providing the managerial and clinical link between the Outpatient Director and the Outpatient Clinic. In collaboration with the Director, has oversight of safety and patient care processes, as well as flow, promoting quality care for oncology patients across the continuum of care. Makes administrative decisions, provides direction and communication and authorizes and acts in the absence of the department director and hospital administration.
- Ensures efficient patient flow, providing a positive and compassionate experience for patients, caregivers/families, and other Stakeholders.
- Uses evidence based clinical knowledge to ascertain appropriateness of patient for evaluation and treatment.
- Oversees the department’s Quality Program in collaboration with the Director.
- Develops and executes departmental goals such that they support the organizational mission and strategic plan.
- Assists with and coaches team on the execution of departmental processes, goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Utilizes sound fiscal thinking to maintain financially sound operations on a daily basis.
- Seeks opportunities for organization and workflow process improvement by consistently applying lean thinking to departmental operations to enhance and improve services.
- Develops, tracks and improves upon department quality metrics.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Develops both new and current Registered Nurse (RN) Stakeholders in their roles by supporting ongoing Stakeholder growth.
- Uses critical thinking skills to make independent judgements.
- Participates in the development and oversight of the operating budget.
- Performs other clinical duties as directed by Clinic and Physician leadership.
- Constructs daily staffing schedules ensuring all care teams are adequately staffed to provide patient care services.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (AND) is required, Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred
- Five (5) years of nursing experience, two (2) years preferred in Clinical Oncology
- One (1) year of management experience is preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse in Arizona (RN)
- Oncology Certified Nursing (OCN), National Certification in specialty Oncology preferred
- AHA BLS/ CPR Certified
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
o you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.