Technical Product Owner, CRM
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Technical Product Owner, CRM is responsible for overseeing the strategy and use of all Salesforce.com tools and products (Including DMP, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud) for CTCA Hospitals and Clinic. Paired with a technical manager and supported by a principal architect and development from a contract development firm. Aligns with business owners and leadership over current and potential future use of SFDC and directs and prioritizes the roadmap for development and utilization. Maintain relationship with Salesforce team on support on enhancements, licensing and cost, as well as future strategy. Closely communicates and updates internal stakeholders and leadership on progress and next steps.
25% Develop strong relationship with Salesforce internal business customers
- Elicit needs
- Facilitate the alignment of strategic solution to address needs
- Prioritize projects with AVP and CIO
- Create and maintain dashboard for all initiatives.
- Communicate updates to individual teams and across enterprise
- Ensure customer needs are met
25% Direct and guide strategic vision for future Salesforce.com utilization
- Investigate Opportunity
- Build and present use cases
- Align with customer future needs
- Coordinate with Technical Manager to scope and design
25% Maintain Salesforce Relationship
- Manage strategic roadmaps
- Investigate updates and enhancements to support strategic vision
- Review and maintain governance around cost, licensing, and utilization
- Provide updates and regular communication with Salesforce team to ensure they are supporting our strategic vision
25% Salesforce Administration
- Maintain governance and security around the current Salesforce platform
- Ensure security, compliance, and regulation of all users and use cases
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Executive presence, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership including previous performance as a highly effective team member and team leader
- Team building and mentoring skills, focused on promoting improved communication, documentation, technical skills, and interpersonal skills
- Possesses a strong business perspective to convey technology concepts and solutions that will satisfy the business requirements
- Promotes solutions that are cost conscious, while being technically sound and supporting business requirements
- Ability to map real-life business practices to applications
- Salesforce.com experience, from a technical or user standpoint
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-06489